Until further notice, NLCE landlord training events will be available online via Zoom.
Did you miss our last webinars? We covered:
11.08.21 | Essential updates for landlords;
- Update regarding possession & where we are on road out of lockdown
- The (now very complicated) Right to Rent legislation
- Overview of work ongoing regarding Tenant Reform Bill
- Breathing Space legislation introduced on 4th May,
where tenants have sought debt management
- Questions from the audience
29.04.21 | Essential legal updates for landlords;
- Possession – latest legislation
- Breathing Space Regulations coming in May
- Electrical safety reminder and serving of EICR documents to tenants
- Right to Rent – latest update following full Brexit
- Tenant Reform Bill – what’s likely to be included
- What now, after the scrapping of new applications for Green Homes Grant
- Questions from the audience.
21.10.20 | Category 1 hazards are hazardous for landlords!;
- What the Housing Health and Safety Rating System is
- How to identify any hazards in your rental properties
- How to remove any hazards in your rental properties
- Panel Q & A, including
– Damp and mould – one of the biggest landlord contentions & a HHSRS Category 1 hazard – how does a landlord counter the fact that the tenant is causing it?
– What if the tenant has changed the property and created the hazard?
– Are night storage heaters considered excessively cold and is there any local authority funding to improve EPC’s and who would be our local contact in North Somerset?